Responsible for working alongside Reporting/ Immediate Manager and accepting delegated
responsibilities and duties and collaborating with various teams to increase a company’s efficiency
and profitability. Handling the books for the operations. Ultimately, you will apply effective
strategies to ensure a positive environment for the visitors and our employees also keeping the
hiring process as on going and preserve backup for all the seats. You will work on a one-to-one basis
on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication. and perceptive
professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Your goal
will be to ensure that your skills are up-to date and optimized to increase your career value also
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
1. Act as the point of contact between the executives and management.
2. Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence to
3. Handle requests and queries appropriately from the employees.
4. Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders and keep the
work place hyped.
5. Make travel arrangements for Reporting manager.
6. Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
7. Monitor employees performance metrics for appraisals and loans.
8. Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
9. Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
10. Managing well-functioning databases and application provided by BigBang for respective
UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Proven experience as an HR Executive Assistant, or in other secretarial position.
2. Providing full administrative support as agreed with the Director / Head of Department,
included (but not restricted to):
• Diary and email management
• Scheduling, organizing and coordinating in house meetings and events
• Drafting correspondence and emails on hiring
• Preparation of papers for enrolment of a new employee
• Coordinating travel plans and accommodation for Reporting manager
• Setting up conference calls for interview schedule
• Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
• Salary structure maintenance and employee expenses management.
• Counselling employees who are stressed.
3. Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
4. Creating and approving budgets for all the departments.
5. Organizing important events of the organization.
6. Creating an environment of open communication.
7. Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
8. Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
9. Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all
10. Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
11. Manage employees’ grievances, Create and run referral bonus programs.
12. Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
13. Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
14. Proficiency in English (Hindi proficiency will be considered as an advantage).
15. Exemplary planning and time management skills.
16. Up to date with advancements in office gadgets and applications.
17. High level verbal and written communications skills.
18. Discretion and confidentiality.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Any Bachelor’s Degree / MBA in Human Resources Management
or Relevant field
Minimum 3 years of experience required
Resource management and Documentation workshops or crash
courses will be considered as an advantage