Responsible for working alongside Reporting/ Immediate Manager and accepting delegated
responsibilities and duties, collaborating with various teams to increase a company’s efficiency and
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
1. Understand the client's needs and target audiences, conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
2. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
3. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
4. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
5. Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
6. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
7. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
8. Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials.
9. Ability to write fresh, consistent, and customer-friendly content in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
10. An understanding of keywords and Meta tags Ability to write web page titles, Meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images, etc.
11. Develop highly effective, original, and targeted marketing copy for the promotion and sale products and services.
UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
2. Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
4. Team player
5. Good time-management skills
6. Great interpersonal and communication skills
7. Insightful and perceptive.
8. Business knowledge.
9. Working knowledge of content management systems.
10. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
11. A portfolio of published articles.
12. Excellent writing and editing skills.
13. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
14. The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
15. Effective communication skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
3 Years work experience in Content Development
Experience in Content Development strategies or similar role