Responsible for working alongside Reporting/ Immediate Manager and accepting delegated
responsibilities and duties, collaborating with various teams to increase a company’s efficiency and
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
1. Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
2. Conducting market research on rival products.
3. Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
4. Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
5. Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
6. Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
7. Ensuring adherence to clients' specifications.
8. Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
9. Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
10. Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
11. Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
12. Maintaining client relations.
13. Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
14. Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
15. updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
16. coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
17. monitoring performance
18. overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
19. conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
20. devising and presenting ideas and strategies
21. promotional activities
22. compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Team player
2. Good time-management skills
3. Great interpersonal and communication skills
4. Insightful and perceptive.
5. Business knowledge.
6. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
7. The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
8. Effective communication skills.
9. Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
10. Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
11. High-level networking skills.
12. A passion for sales.
13. Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
14. Excellent interpersonal skills.
15. Ability to work well under pressure.
16. Good teamwork skills
18. Strong attention to detail
19. Good organization and planning skills
20. Creativity and writing skills
21. Commercial awareness
22. Numerical skills
22. IT skills
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Experience 3 Years work experience in Digital Marketing
Certifications (necessary/ preferred) Experience in Marketing Executive or similar role