Responsible for working alongside Reporting/ Immediate Manager and accepting delegated
responsibilities and duties and collaborating with various teams to increase a company’s efficiency
and profitability. Produces scalable web solutions also familiar with Agile methodologies. You will
be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for developing a Brand, Finding Solutions for
the Business Operations and Establishing a remarkable Web presence, from conception to
deployment should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages,
development frameworks and third-party libraries and servers handling. You should also be a team
player with a knack for visual design and utility.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
1. Developing front end website architecture.
2. Designing user interactions on web pages.
3. Developing back-end website applications.
4. Creating servers and databases for functionality.
5. Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
6. Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
7. Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
8. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
9. Designing and developing APIs.
10. Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
11. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Strong organizational and project management skills.
4. Proficiency with Bank end languages such as Java, PHP, and .NET.
5. Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle.
6. Excellent verbal communication skills.
7. Good problem-solving skills.
8. Attention to detail.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant work experience.
Experience 3 to 4 years
PHP work experience and Web designing, and
development certification will be preferrable.